• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Culpae poena par esto

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hate to break it to you Vinny but you might have named this thread shaeden freude.

Nobody really cares about the plight of grossly overpaid pilots who cannot get more water out of the stone. You are overpaid at 7 and 7 according to NBAA norms and you are still overpaid at 8 and 6. Sorry but the facts are the facts.

So sorry to hear of your troubles but - thats life Vinny.

This is just a sad testament to how we are willing to devalue ourselves all by our lonesome;

Tell me Mr Turbinehead. How exactly do you figure that CA pilots are "grossly overpaid"? Who is the NBAA really and why do what they publish determine the worth of a pilot? Do you just feel this way because you never made a descent pay scale before and therefore now justify that in your own mind by making such outrageous claims against other pilots who happened to be luckier than you?

Sad...

So here is what this steaming pile had to say on 2/9/12:

"I would cross because I care about my job and the jobs of my fellow pilots, and would fear a (hypothetical) strike would put our company out of business or severely downsize it, hurting me and my colleagues."

This guy is a coward a turncoat and a liar. The fact that he, once again, openly admits that he would laugh if the faces of his fellow pilots, on one of their worst days, tells us all we need to know about his character.

It's clear the NJ guys know who this creature is (Current Gulfstream pilot, former AA pilot). Why not share his identity??

Wow! Maybe my favorite post of all time. Why am I a liar? What do you think I would laugh in the faces of my fellow pilots? Excellent post, Praetorian. :)

Saying the fraction model is broken when there is some contraction and furloughing is like saying the airline model is broken when the airlines furlough. It's just stupid.

Yip is definitely NOT stupid. he might be wrong on this issue, however. Or he might be right. I think he is wrong, and I usually agree with him. Sorry, Yip.

Hate to break it to you Vinny but you might have named this thread shaeden freude.

Nobody really cares about the plight of grossly overpaid pilots who cannot get more water out of the stone. You are overpaid at 7 and 7 according to NBAA norms and you are still overpaid at 8 and 6. Sorry but the facts are the facts.

I promise, I did NOT write this post!!!!!!!! It wasn't me! Nope. No way.

Uber Dich? or is it Uber dooshbag?

Funny how some think we're overpaid in what we do yet don't have any trouble with 7 figures for some knucklehead to come up with ideas like "food tools".

Yea and we could title your post, "hubris".

Isn't the company bound by 'status quo' as is the employee group during the negotiating period? A change in the schedule would seem to be in conflict of that.

Latest resources

Back