CRJ Memory Items/Call-outs/Profiles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
call outs/ Mem items

Me too Pls. It would be a great help. Furlough Eagle ERJ/ATR driver. Comair New Hire on CRJ. Thanks much.

Same here, I've been looking on FSI and the Bombardier website but can't find any good pre-class study material.
any info would be great..

Asking the question on the message board, "what do I study before getting to class?" gets you the answer "make sure you have your memory items, call-outs, and flows down." But how are we supposed to get ahead of the game and go over these if we can't get someone to post or private message the information?

Because if the company finds out somehow that your passing "company specific" info around, you will be terminated. You will have enough time when you get there if you dedicate yourself. The flows from FlightSafety are quite different.

"Because if the company finds out somehow that your passing "company specific" info around, you will be terminated"

is this life at Comair? you gotta be $hittin me.... holy cow.. if this was the same at ACA... 90% of our pilot group would be terminated.. you should see all the "cheat sheets" made by pilots to help out other pilots... you would think Comair management would get their $hit together by now....

We have cheat sheets too, but most people I know wont pass them on to new hires until after they have started day 1. before that, whos to say that they are really coming, or change their minds?

Latest resources

Back