Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

doh

Jump seat shrink
Seems Judge Gwin has called the parties back to court on January 12. Check your IBT emails and attend, in uniform! if you can.

They are denying everyone at Flexjet PTO on those days. JW said its because of the Martin Luther King holiday...I had no idea we had so many owners who are postal workers...:rolleyes:

They are denying everyone at Flexjet PTO on those days. JW said its because of the Martin Luther King holiday...I had no idea we had so many owners who are postal workers...:rolleyes:

Makes sense. If I were him I'd do anything and everything to keep credible witnesses who could go back to the pilot group out of the courtroom since it's possible they will have to testify under oath. The minute that happens and the pilots hear it, the whole house of cards comes tumbling.

But just like with past history (the hostages case) the company will do everything to place a gag order on the proceedings. So it is vitally important to keep the regular guys out in managdment's game. My understanding is Handshuch got caught red handed lying his ass off either on Yammer or in court during the hostage case, It's too bad we will never get the specifics on it. If union people are reading this, please don't let that happen again. Fight any gag order. We deserve to know who's orders they are following when they put out letters full of misdirection/lies and take such a cavalier attitude with our futures.

I am very hopeful. Unless the judge is completely out to lunch he will see through the BS. How is sitting there all day providing nothing but the current Options CBA with Flexjet scratched in the margin a sign of good faith negotiating? I've been told not to expect it since it's a virtual impossibility but how can they not he thrown in jail on Thursday? I hope the judge understands the only way to stop henchmen from doing Ricci's dirty work is to make them personally responsible for their choice to carry out his idiotic schemes. If he wants the BS to stop, he will have to compel managers to feel personally responsible and not use the Nazi order argument.

I do expect the judge to be unhappy about their blatant disregard for his VSP order. But I don't expect their will be anyone going to jail. Incidentally, has anyone read SPT's rant on the yam? I haven't seen it, but I was told he only made about twenty spelling/grammar mistakes. Obviously he didn't write it on his own! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do expect the judge to be unhappy about their blatant disregard for his VSP order. But I don't expect their will be anyone going to jail. Incidentally, has anyone read SPT's rant on the yam? I haven't seen it, but I was told he only made about twenty spelling/grammar mistakes. Obviously he didn't write it on his own! :rolleyes:

I agree but I hold out hope regardless. I hope the union brings up the BS regarding the PTO denials for the union people. I thought the entire point of losing 3 days per year plus our entire bank was so we can take PTO whenever we need it. The judge should be the one to determine if Weiss is playing games. I hope the union presents the denials in court. They have a tendency to miss the advantage with these things, just saying.

As for yammer, Tim does himself no favors. I kinda feel sorry for him. You really have to wonder what's going on with him. Outside of the diehard IGM's I never run into any pro company folks these days. The masses might still not be vocally pro union (fear still exists) but almost everyone universally hates what this company and our management represent. If Hanschuch only knew how badlt he is skewered behind his back, he would think twice about his schtick.

While I refuse to read the tripe on yammer, I do get texts of some posts. If we have the "union's rules", why am I on duty more than 14 hours before I arrive home today? What we actually have is exactly what management wants us to have. All the BS policies they want us to have with none of the protections in the actual CBA. TP is comepletely management's tool. You can't fix stupid.

These actions come as no surprise to the Options pilots. Their dictatorship is coming to an end, and these actions indicate just how desperate they are.

Latest resources

Back