• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court Ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's your source for that statement? I was unaware that the company had submitted a scheduling proposal. Also I was told that the company lawyer said everyone should keep what they have.

I'm sure you would like to know my source. For some mysterious reason, anyone who is considered "pilot friendly" seems to move on to other opportunities.
The company lawyer said no Flex pilot would loose anything they have. Well guess what? You are not a Flex pilot anymore, you are a OneSky pilot, so what the lawyer said, and what you wanted to hear are two different things. Get used to it. What this company is good at is "operating in the grey areas" and using loopholes in the contract.

Last edited:
Well you say that the company wants Flexbid to go away. I'm wondering how you know that. I've heard RH, JW, KR all say they like Flexbid. And the union even said that the company made it clear they want Flexbid to stay. Yet you keep saying over and over they want it to go away. So yeah, I want to know your source on your statement that the company wants it to go away, because that would mean everyone, including the union, is lying.

Club ORD FO, JUST READ THE unions proposal on scheduling, flex bid is in there, so I'm not sure how that makes the Union liers?

Yeah I know that. The union has said that the company made it clear that they want to keep flexbid. But Cabbie says that the company wants Flexbid gone. so both of those cant be true. I'm putting my money on Cabbie just making stuff up and trying to spread FUD.

The union doesn't care, and wants the Flexjet pilots to be happy and my bet is that management likes Flexbid too, except will want mostly longer rotations. Days spent on the airlines are not productive, and cost them money beyond just the cost for the flights. That is the part that Kenn Ricci probably wants to get rid of. My guess is that "Super Dave" won't make the move to Cleveland and someone else will eventually be in charge of Flexbid, so the Flexjet pilots better start volunteering to help get the language and rules surrounding Flexbid very clearly defined, or this management team will abuse the ambiguous/gray areas.

A-men to that, after all it is just your QOL you are talking about. Let's be clear, there are pilot's that sit back and criticize everything the Union Pilot volunteers attempt to bargain for on there behalf, and when it's not perfect due to a lack of participation, those same Pilot's will be the first to jump up and down and bark at the moon. There is a very easy fix, become involved, turn in a membership card so you can read and educate yourself on what is actual going on and if you want to Volunteer on a committee become a MIGS.

Crash dumbie

probably trying to keep doors open.. Word in office things aren't good. guess flying a G450 at Phenom 300 rates isn't profitable who would of ever guessed????

Flexjet has sold every G-450 for a premium (not one discount) and the the NY, MDW, and LAX sales guys are dying for the next two because they are killing it!!!

You crashed a Phenom on a long Sugarland runway with terrible decisions, maybe you should start acting a little HUMBLE???!!!

Flexjet has sold every G-450 for a premium (not one discount) and the the NY, MDW, and LAX sales guys are dying for the next two because they are killing it!!!

You crashed a Phenom on a long Sugarland runway with terrible decisions, maybe you should start acting a little HUMBLE???!!!

You have seen the G450 signed contracts?

The union doesn't care, and wants the Flexjet pilots to be happy and my bet is that management likes Flexbid too, except will want mostly longer rotations. Days spent on the airlines are not productive, and cost them money beyond just the cost for the flights. That is the part that Kenn Ricci probably wants to get rid of. My guess is that "Super Dave" won't make the move to Cleveland and someone else will eventually be in charge of Flexbid, so the Flexjet pilots better start volunteering to help get the language and rules surrounding Flexbid very clearly defined, or this management team will abuse the ambiguous/gray areas.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If the company could get their 8/6, the planes would have overlapping coverage on both ends, but because of pilot solidarity on not having an 8/6, the company cannot force another of their "visions" on us.

Latest resources

Back