corp. pay for beechjet question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sharpeye

I'm just entering the coporate field and have a job opportunity coming up and the question of pay has come up. They were looking at paying a base salary around 25,000 a year then also get paid extra for each day I fly. My question is "is this good"? If I take the base pay how much is reasonable pay for each day of flying? Thanks for any info. I'm not sure how the corporate field works.

SO maybe you will make 35K year one as a Beechjet F/O??
Guess thats ballpark or kinda low...
is it a 135 charter operator? they tend to pay less and hire lower time guys...(you have 1000hrs right?)
well, my only advice is take advantage of it, do a good job, get some good experience, say THANKS and move on up!!
congrats on the job
good luck

Thanks, just curious. It is a 135 outfit. I know I'm very lowtime and am very grateful and excited about the job. It's definately going to be fun!

For a 135 F/O on a Beechjet... $35k is probably about right... It is a good gig for a 1,000 hour guy... I didn't get into the right seat of a jet until I had 2500/500.... Learn all you can, you are getting a decent break....

Good Luck and fly safe!

Be careful with base salary + daily pay in 135 outfits. Some places like Florida the charter season runs Sep-May and during the summer the airplanes build flat spots under the tires. Thats the reason why they pay that way.

At my company we get a 15 day min guarantee so even if we work zero days we get paid for the 15 + base salary. Without it youll go broke when things are slow or when the airplane is down for C Check.

Latest resources

Back