Comments about AEPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

falcondriver

I put my information on AEPS a couple of months ago. The pop up adds and the repeat E-mails are driving me crazy. I've asked them two times to fix the repeat e-mail problem. I don't see why they put pop up adds on the system. They only have over 80,000 members that pay for the service. Does anybody else have these problems? I would cancel the service but I'm out work and I'm desperate.
FD

i did the free trial several months ago and that was a huge pain in the butt. it gives you instruction on the list serve thing. it took weeks to get it right as i remember. i have since changed my email. sorry i couldn't help more.

you are right

It si sometimes frustrating even for those involved. There are so many automatics.

As with this site, most people have no concept of what it costs to run an operation like this. Benners and marketing have been with this since the earlier days. As banners became passe, advertisers wanted pop ups and other things.

Frankly, we need advertising and 50% of all advertising was lost September 11th. Just cancelling Phoenix job fair cost $45K.

Latest resources

Back