Comair Training Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jordan

Has anyone heard anything from scheduling regarding their new hire class date. I interviewed in the beginning of March. Are there people waiting that have interviewed in January or February (trying to figure out how many people are waiting in front of me).

A good friend of mine interviewed march 6th or thereabouts. She said that some of the people in that interview class are in ground school right now. I interviewed on the 21st of march and they told us to expect class in June....no class date was given in my letter. I'm pretty sure they're aren't too many pre march new hires waiting for class. correct me if i'm wrong.

comair

I interviewed on march 6th also, and they told us that we should be in ground school by may or june. I know atleast couple of guys who interviewed in Feb are still in the pool. I think CRJFlyer and his captain is one of them. I would also like to know if guys who had there interviews in Feb are in ground school or not? Or they are also swiming with us?

Good news for us waiting for a class. I spoke with HR this morning and they said they should have a new class schedule set in a week or so.

Comair

WOW...thats a good news I have heart so far. I really hope to God that its true. Hay skiddriver when did you interview? Just trying to figure out when i will be in class. Good Luck to you.

Bull,

I interviewed on 5 March, got the good letter on 16 March.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in class. Keep you fingers crossed.

I interviewed on Feb. 21st...

But I spoke with Linda in class scheduling and she told me I still had a few before me and not to expect anything until end of May early June!!

She also said the reason WAS the delay in A/C.. And said she has not been givin permission to put together any class as of yet?

If their is a class starting up in the next week or so then I'm really confused...
I'll call up and see if mine is delayed, but as far as I know my paperwork is all set.

I think you misread my post. I didn't say that there was a class starting next week. They hope to have a CLASS SCHEDULE set by the end of next week. That is, they hope to have a schedule of classes established that they can start putting names against. We didn't discuss specific dates, but the last I heard was the same as you, end of May beginning of June. At least for me, it was significant because I'd like to have some idea when my class date will convene, as I guess you would too.

Good luck.

after further review, the play stands

skiddriver,
Yeah I read your post again and I definitely misread it the first time. That pretty much goes along with what Linda said. I talked with her on like wed. or thursday and she said she hadn't been givin any permision to get class lists together but it sounded like it would be soon cause she was calling people to let them know what was goin on.

If they do get a tentative list together that would def. be sweet. A better idea of what was going to happen and when would help a lot for planning.

I'm still a little confused on what Positive rate said about people in near the March 6th interviews getting a class. Positive, can you elaborate a little more. It doesn't make sense to me unless I am missing something?

I'll also ask one of my captains if he herd anything yet. I know he interviewed in early to mid february.

Well, my vacation in Daytona with 80 schools of college cheerleaders is over. Now I don't know what to do with my time here in New York;)

Latest resources

Back