Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
For those of you who have been through comair training or know someone who has...

How do people usually work living arrangments during initial training? Are there crashpads that people use, or do you pair up and get hotel rooms? Is it necessary, or even advisable to have a car during training? At my previous airline, they gave us a hotel room and there was a shuttle every morning.

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated.

You must have been at EGL...

Tons of people jumping ship over there. My girlfriend is leaving SJU next week. Good luck at Comair.

is your girl friend crystal? lots of eagle brats are either on the street or jumping ship....it's a sinking ship for people on the bottom.

anyways....anyone who can answer some of the comair questions above, i would really appreciate it.

anyone heard anything about class dates?

PositiveRate said:
For those of you who have been through comair training or know someone who has...

How do people usually work living arrangments during initial training? Are there crashpads that people use, or do you pair up and get hotel rooms? Is it necessary, or even advisable to have a car during training? At my previous airline, they gave us a hotel room and there was a shuttle every morning.

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated.

You will have a hotel room for the first 7 days, after that you must come up woth something on your own. An idea I have would be to find out if there is anybody you know or are friends with in your class beforehand. If so, see if the company would let you double up in your room for the first seven days, and then in your buddies room for the next. If they are getting everybody a room, what difference would it make which 7 days? Don't know if it would work, but all they could do is say no.....

Latest resources

Back