Comair Interview Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichO

Has anyone recieved any results from the Comair interviews during the first part of May? Any letters yet?

I interviewed May 9th and I got a letter requesting photocopies of my and passport, driver's licence, etc.....aside from that, I haven't heard anything....Here's hoping!!!!

I recieved the same, except requesting a copy of my FCC license which I actually didn't recieve in the mail until after the interview......the wait continues

Relax guys(gals?) I'd bet my last lucky quarter that your in...congrats....they did the same to me back in Feb. took like 17 days to find out...I didn't have the HS transcripts ....the same thing happened to a couple other guys who interviewed in March...they wouldn't take the time to request the stuff if they didn't want you....And we all got hired....the class date is your next hurdle....:)

Hey, are you the one who asked the question some time ago about your transcript? I remember reading it, but I didn't remember if you were hired as a result....you just answered my question......so it took up to 17 days huh, oh well.....I suppose we'll find out sooner or later.....thanks.........

You have me a little confused with someone else..I may have responded to someone elses post but it was about the same topic.:cool:

I didn't sign onto this forum til after I was hired..But either way I'd say it looks very good for you!!!

Latest resources

Back