• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Future Uncertain ... Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Intern company memo back at that time. Comair did not receive all that they were originally scheduled to receive as Delta redirected them to Pinnacle. Not confusing these at all with the "musical" Freedom ships that made the rounds.

They were redirected to Mesaba not Pinnacle, they were separate companies at the time.

Comair crews scheduled to deadhead back to Cincinnati on September 1st and then no scheduled flying on September 2nd and September 3rd.
What is happening on Monday, September 3rd that an airline schedules NO flying?
Seems rather odd.

Comair crews scheduled to deadhead back to Cincinnati on September 1st and then no scheduled flying on September 2nd and September 3rd.
Seems rather odd.

You looking at the DeltaNet pattern of service Sep5-Sep30th?? OH is doing a DFW-JFK flight on Sep 6th?? Didn'nt see much OH stuff though. (also did't spend alot of time looking)

Looks like Delta's schedule changes is Sep 5th. I know at OO we get alot of DH's on these days, do to the flight schedule changes...will see i guess...

Last edited:
Seems rather odd.

A casual look at the schedule finds several Comair 50 seaters flying on Sept. 3. Remember though that there is only 12 50 seaters scheduled to be flying starting in September (plus 4 spares for the 16 total) so Comair flights are few and far between in the schedule!

No need to panic yet. All appears as previously announced.

Last edited:
A casual look at the schedule finds several Comair 50 seaters flying on Sept. 3. Remember though that there is only 12 50 seaters scheduled to be flying starting in September (plus 4 spares for the 16 total) so Comair flights are few and far between in the schedule!

No need to panic yet. All appears as previously announced.

No need to panic? 25% of the aircraft are spares, that is not a good sign.

I guess you're right, no need to panic now. The time for panic has passed, the time for that was a year and a half ago.

Now, Give me back my merger money and fund your own merger fund if that scenario happens. (and that last statement isn't directed at you CRJ Pup, but the crooked CMR MEC)

David Sarker and the rest of the CMR MEC are a joke. Sarker was a joke before things turned bad. Sarker needs to be kicked to the curb. Merger fund has been spent on other MEC bull and nobody will see it again.

What do you guys think about the possible scenario of merging in some way with pinnacle. We have been hearing that rumor swirling around a bit. We are both screwed so we might as well screw each other!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back