Comair Class Date?

miller22

Total Time
I was one of the successful interviewees in January, and was told to expext to be in class in one month, however am still awaiting a class date. Any others experiencing the same, or can you at least put some of my fears to bed?

Thanx!

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
a very good friend of mine interviewed on jan 23rd. he was notified of his selection a week later, and they contacted him with a class date a day or two later. either 5 feb or a later class in april. needless to say he took the feb class date.

perhaps you should give them a call...

robbo

Total Time
In regards to the Feb 6 class. Comair was scrambling to fill an oversized class(24, normally 12), which is why a bunch of us were called at short notice. As I understand, the normal time frame between interview and class is 1-2 months. It would not hurt to let it be known that you are available on short notice. We had two guys no-show for our class. I know how you feel, try not to stress, they will call you in turn. You are going to like it when you get here. Great company!

miller22

Total Time
Thanx a lot guys! I'm sure every new hire has these worries, and I appreciate your thoughts. Perhaps I'll get the first full night of sleep in weeks tonite :).

bayoubandit

Total Time
5000+
Are any of you all furloughed? What's the word on Comair hiring furloughed folks? Thanks.

BB