Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-Farce....

I worked with the G-Spot at Colemill for a while before he was fired. There are more classic stories about G than any other ex employees. Once G-Farce was flying left seat, on final he was told by the experienced captain in the right seat that he was too fast and needed to put on the brakes. To any normal person that would mean to maybe push up the props or maybe get the gear and full flaps out. Well, G-spot being the clever nurse propositioner he was, literally put his feet on the brakes. Classic. He also claimed to have tons of king air time. He didnt even know how to start the thing. ??????? He is in his late 40s I would say. Maybe early 50s by now. Thats been 7 yrs ago.

I would have to agree about G-Farce not being the sharpest tool in the shed in flying skills or otherwise. Think most of his King-Air time was riding along with other experienced pilots in charge. Remember G-Farce wearing a coat from the 60's when flying for us. Did he have that old thing when working at Colemill Enterprises?? Remember my boss saying G-Force always had a dumb look on his face and it was bad for business. No one wants to fly with a stupied looking pilot.

I would have to agree about G-Farce not being the sharpest tool in the shed in flying skills or otherwise. Think most of his King-Air time was riding along with other experienced pilots in charge. Remember G-Farce wearing a coat from the 60's when flying for us. Did he have that old thing when working at Colemill Enterprises?? Remember my boss saying G-Force always had a dumb look on his face and it was bad for business. No one wants to fly with a stupied looking pilot.

Huh... I would have guessed a "Members Only" jacket.

He always had this clod hopping way about him. Oh, and he said dude constantly. Dude this and dude that.

G-Farce Funny Crap!

He always had this clod hopping way about him. Oh, and he said dude constantly. Dude this and dude that.

He flew to a lot of smaller airports when flying for us...Every airport he called international. Where are you going John? He would say, Grand Island International, Broken Bow International, North Platte International...Guy was a Goof Ball....

Think it was a "Members Only" jacket.

Did he smoke all the time?

Last edited:
The Farce Is Real!!!!!

Ok. So I called a couple of buddies from Colemill to help me remember the G-Farce chronicles. A funny one we came up with involved G-Farce arriving at John Tune in Nashville. The captain barely shut down the engines before G busted out of the airplane, ahead of the pax mind you. The passengers deplaned behind him and the captain began to wonder what happened to the G-Farce. After a while searching he was found in the mens restroom sans underwear. He had deposited his sh&t soaked underwear in the trash can. They say it took about 30 minutes before they found him in the toilet.

What Happened To G-Force?

John,
I actually feel kind of sorry for you. Even though you continue to beat a dead horse like Colemill, I tend to fell pity for you. You must be lonely after being fired from so many different operators. Someone would think you would learn how to give safety breifings after all this time. Did you get fired from the Cirrus operator for not giving a proper safety breifing? They didn't have nurses, correct?
Where are you now Master Pilot John G?

Latest resources

Back