Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G- Farce Escapades!

Whoa! What's the story behind this?!

We got a call from the Broken Bow airport manager saying he was no longer welcome at their airport...Story of his life.

G- Farce thought with him flying a big Navajo. That all the crop-dusting airplanes were unsafe at that airport and turned them into the FAA.

The local FAA called the airport for allege unsafe practices on their crop-dusting airplanes. The whole airport board voted G-Farce off the airport after his little charades.

He was a big mess, so we ended up firing his ass!!

I worked with the G-Spot at Colemill for a while before he was fired. There are more classic stories about G than any other ex employees. Once G-Farce was flying left seat, on final he was told by the experienced captain in the right seat that he was too fast and needed to put on the brakes. To any normal person that would mean to maybe push up the props or maybe get the gear and full flaps out. Well, G-spot being the clever nurse propositioner he was, literally put his feet on the brakes. Classic. He also claimed to have tons of king air time. He didnt even know how to start the thing. ??????? He is in his late 40s I would say. Maybe early 50s by now. Thats been 7 yrs ago.

I worked with the G-Spot at Colemill for a while before he was fired. There are more classic stories about G than any other ex employees. Once G-Farce was flying left seat, on final he was told by the experienced captain in the right seat that he was too fast and needed to put on the brakes. To any normal person that would mean to maybe push up the props or maybe get the gear and full flaps out. Well, G-spot being the clever nurse propositioner he was, literally put his feet on the brakes. Classic. He also claimed to have tons of king air time. He didnt even know how to start the thing. ??????? He is in his late 40s I would say. Maybe early 50s by now. Thats been 7 yrs ago.

I really can't get enough. You won't bore me. Keep going.

I will be on a trip over the weekend. I will try and compile a "best of" gspot post for your enjoyment.

Latest resources

Back