Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"bottomfeeder type individuals"??????

Hey brokeflyer,there is no way to take pictures of this "squawk", in fact,there is no way to even pre-flight this particular item!!!!A write up was initiated but the CP said that he would handle it,so he had the paper work,but nothing happened!!!!!!
In any litigation,it would still be my word against theirs,a less than 50/50 proposition!!!!
With regard to these other numbnuts on this thread such as emspilot 01,this turkey wouldn't make a pimple on a pilots a$$,he is a "bottomfeeder type of individual",that makes about 85% of all 135 operators,134.5 operators,plus the guy "flat-spotted" numerous tires on kingairs,that he had to be "called on the carpet" for doing so,not to mention the domestic abuse towards his wife numerous times!!!!!!
This guy finally got the ax also,along with his boy,RA both were let go for gross incompetence!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:
Hey G-Farce dude,what "attributes are necessary" to make a "bottomfeeder type of individual",such as your boy,emspilot 01???????? Also,how does beating your wife get you "called on the carpet" by the CP????? These are interesting questions,and we'd all like to know,dude!!!!!!! :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :confused::confused: :uzi:

Last edited:
G-Spot's Own Thread...

Please, as Paradoxus said... WE WANT MORE!

I'm thing G-Spot should have his own thread on Flightinfo. It could be called flying according to the G-Spot. There would be more then enough information on his sexual harassment, aircraft write ups, safety briefings, customer relations, crappy 135 operators, wife beaters and places he has been fired from to keep it going for a very long time. Let me know if anything is missing!

Last edited:
Did he punctuate his mx write ups with multiple exclamation marks?!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Froze up!!!!!!

so what exactly was wrong with the plane?

The Throttles "froze up",meaning they could not be moved forward or back when flying at altitudes where the temps are below the freezing point.This was due to moisture in the linkage between the throttles and the engine hidden in the wing which travels through a sleeve that had bulit up excessive moisture!On a descent,my crewmember was able to break throttle free,and then the other after we passed through the freezing level!!!!When on the ground,this was reported and written up and the incident repeated itself on a second flight,it was then that I put my foot down about not flying this particular tail number aircraft!!!!!!!
I hope this explains the situation!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

G-Spot's write ups!

The Throttles "froze up",meaning they could not be moved forward or back when flying at altitudes where the temps are below the freezing point.This was due to moisture in the linkage between the throttles and the engine hidden in the wing which travels through a sleeve that had bulit up excessive moisture!On a descent,my crewmember was able to break throttle free,and then the other after we passed through the freezing level!!!!When on the ground,this was reported and written up and the incident repeated itself on a second flight,it was then that I put my foot down about not flying this particular tail number aircraft!!!!!!!
I hope this explains the situation!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't know what happened when G-Spot was at Colemill Enterprises, but I was able to look back at some of his squawks working for us.

#1 Comm is not working. Corrective action: The switch was turned off on #1 comm, so turned it back on.

Pilots seat will not move. Corrective action: Removed pilots clip board from seat track.

This is just a couple write ups from G-Spot

Last edited:
Don't know what happened when G-Spot was at Colemill Enterprises, but I was able to look back at some of his squawks working for us.

#1 Comm is not working. Corrective action: The switch was turned off on #1 comm, so turned it back on.

Pilots seat will not move. Corrective action: Removed pilots clip board from seat track.

This is just a couple write ups from G-Spot

OMG I want MORE!

G-Spot

OMG I want MORE!

G-Spot flew the Piper Navajo for us as Pilot in Command. He also filled a pilot seat on a King Air B100 as Second in Command.

This will sound made up, but it's true. I have never seen any pilot in my flying career load all his passengers in the Piper Navajo and forget to remove the airplane chocks with both engines running. Then, he would try blaming it on the line guys for some reason. This happened at least once every couple weeks!

Latest resources

Back