• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait a minute. There are posters on FI who have actually met G-Force?

Praytell, does he really talk like he posts?

I haven't met the guy, but I got a phone call in the middle of the night and there was silence and heavy breathing, then right before he hung up he said "roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes, wink."

So I think it's him.

I haven't met the guy, but I got a phone call in the middle of the night and there was silence and heavy breathing, then right before he hung up he said "roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes, wink."

So I think it's him.

and ...... dUDE!

G-Spot

G-Farce is partial to the sauce, is he? What's this about coffee pots-broken? Creeping-out flight nurses? Hahaha!

He likes to drink the sauce. The guy was able to drop and break two coffee pots in one day. I think it was a record at our charter operation. We were also very lucky the flight nurses never filed any lawsuites with his weird comments to them. Should, I say more!

He left off the part about the safety briefing requiring him to yell at the customer to stow the side table in front of his guests.

G-Spot is a mess!

Listen G, everyone knows you were fired from Colemill for harassing that flight nurse. Let it go already. Whats it been, almost six yrs ago. Even though you hate the management at Colemill, why dont you give the remaining pilots a break. Is it necessary to find great joy in their troubles? By the way, I know you must have plenty of unemployment experience based on all the operators you dog on here. Do you have any advice for the recently laid off guys from Colemill? Thanks buddy.

I didn't realize, until reading all the post under Colemill Enterprises. G-Spot had problems with other flight nurses in the past. Gee, Think there might be some kind of a pattern with this guy??

Last edited:
Less than 50/50 proposition!!!!!!!!

the best thing to do is take pictures of the squawk and also make copies of the write-up with the corrective action.

If they fired you because the passenger didn't like your briefing then you have a case for wrongful termination as you said, the briefing is required.

Hey brokeflyer,there is no way to take pictures of this "squawk", in fact,there is no way to even pre-flight this particular item!!!!A write up was initiated but the CP said that he would handle it,so he had the paper work,but nothing happened!!!!!!
In any litigation,it would still be my word against theirs,a less than 50/50 proposition!!!!
With regard to these other numbnuts on this thread such as emspilot 01,this turkey wouldn't make a pimple on a pilots a$$,he is a "bottomfeeder type of individual",that makes about 85% of all 135 operators,134.5 operators,plus the guy "flat-spotted" numerous tires on kingairs,that he had to be "called on the carpet" for doing so,not to mention the domestic abuse towards his wife numerous times!!!!!!
This guy finally got the ax also,along with his boy,RA both were let go for gross incompetence!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:

Hey brokeflyer,there is no way to take pictures of this "squawk", in fact,there is no way to even pre-flight this particular item!!!!A write up was initiated but the CP said that he would handle it,so he had the paper work,but nothing happened!!!!!!
In any litigation,it would still be my word against theirs,a less than 50/50 proposition!!!!
With regard to these other numbnuts on this thread such as emspilot 01,this turkey wouldn't make a pimple on a pilots a$$,he is a "bottomfeeder type of individual",that makes about 85% of all 135 operators,134.5 operators,plus the guy "flat-spotted" numerous tires on kingairs,that he had to be "called on the carpet" for doing so,not to mention the domestic abuse towards his wife numerous times!!!!!!
This guy finally got the ax also,along with his boy,RA both were let go for gross incompetence!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:

so what exactly was wrong with the plane?

Latest resources

Back