• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok brokeflyer dude,have you heard of the so-called "safety briefing" that is supposed to be given to every pax before each flight???? I gave it,the pax didn't like it,so I got the ax,but this incident was used as an excuse for something that happened prior to this concerning mx issues on two flights,which almost resulted in my getting killed,and mx dept lied about resolving the squawk,which I readily let them know about and refused to fly in a certain tail number aircraft!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Fired for giving a safety briefing?

Bullsh!t!

G-Spot

Fired for giving a safety briefing?

Bullsh!t!

I bet G-Spot was a little drunk as usual and screwed up the whole safety briefing, along with his ride along duties as filling the other pilot seat and everything else he tries to do. The guy could f#ck up a wet dream! I'm just saying!!

Last edited:
Ok brokeflyer dude,have you heard of the so-called "safety briefing" that is supposed to be given to every pax before each flight???? I gave it,the pax didn't like it,so I got the ax,but this incident was used as an excuse for something that happened prior to this concerning mx issues on two flights,which almost resulted in my getting killed,and mx dept lied about resolving the squawk,which I readily let them know about and refused to fly in a certain tail number aircraft!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

please dont refer to me as "dude". the best thing to do is take pictures of the squawk and also make copies of the write-up with the corrective action.

If they fired you because the passenger didn't like your briefing then you have a case for wrongful termination as you said, the briefing is required.

Beating your wife!!!!!!!!

I bet G-Spot was a little drunk as usual and screwed up the whole safety briefing, along with his ride along duties as filling the other pilot seat and everything else he tries to do. The guy could f#ck up a wet dream! I'm just saying!!

Hey emspilot01 numbnut,how many times were you arrested for beating your wife?????? Was it 2 or 3????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:

Back the truck up!

Wait a minute. There are posters on FI who have actually met G-Force?

Praytell, does he really talk like he posts?

Get off the booze... G-Spot

Hey emspilot01 numbnut,how many times were you arrested for beating your wife?????? Was it 2 or 3????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:

I've never hit my wife, so guess you have been drinking again. I was not going to bring up more of your past. How many coffee pots can you break in one day? The answer was two. How many flight nurses did you creep out by sexual harassment? The answer was all. Remember our little talks or were you drunk!! That's really low for you bringing my wife into your arguements!!! See you still have no shame!!!!

Last edited:
Working with G-Spot

Wait a minute. There are posters on FI who have actually met G-Force?

Praytell, does he really talk like he posts?

I had to work with the son of a bitch! We should have fired him on his first day!! Real piece of work!!!

I've never hit my wife, so guess you have been drinking again. I was not going to bring up more of your past. How many coffee pots can you break in one day? The answer was two. How many flight nurses did you creep out by sexual harassment? The answer was all. Remember our little talks or were you drunk!! That's really low for you bringing my wife into your arguements!!! See you still have no shame!!!!

G-Farce is partial to the sauce, is he? What's this about coffee pots-broken? Creeping-out flight nurses? Hahaha!

Latest resources

Back