Citation III job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sidesaddle

I ran across the DO of FlightWorks, which is located in Kennesaw, Georgia, and he is looking for someone for a Citation III SIC position. He said he needs someone with "a couple hundred hours of Citation III time" for his insurance. Here is the info.

Mr. Randy Rakes
Director of Operations
FlightWorks
500 TownPark Lane, Suite 145
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Fax: (770) 499-0912

Wish I had the time in type. Good luck!

Last edited:
If you want the job and the DO wants you, Wiyh your total time and previous experience as listed on your profile, assuming you have more than an hour or 2 in all those jets you have listed a waiver should be obtainable from the underwriter. Sometimes insurance agents are reluctant to do this but the DO can call the underwriter directly and request it. There is nothing special about a C -III. This is usualy done with very little or no increase in premium.

Insurance

I agree to a point. Yes insurance companies will waive certain things ie time in type. However depending on their policy they may require some type of training (Pan Am/Sim Com, Flighty Safety, Simuflite, etc.) in addition to do whats required by Part 61...ie the three landings and pulling an engine...etc. for the SIC.

If the boss believes in you as a pilot, they will figure out what it takes to keep the insurance company happy and they will pay for it. Good luck, have a great career.
Humble

I fly out of RYY and know some of the guys who fly for FlightWorks. Also know the owner. Very good group of people and a great company to work for. I'd go for it if I were you.

Flyer7SA

Latest resources

Back