• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chill out Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW I think all civilian pilots would benefit from going through a military flight program, it would eliminate the weak ones.[/QUOTE]

Tell you what Yipster, take a little time and research the background of the pilots involved in most of really stupid crashes. Inevitably, they were military trained pilots. The point of working at a regional for a few years is that they won't have to re-invent windshear or icing every few years.

Lol, afraid I stayed in the industry flying, just made it out of RJs.

When do you stop trolling at the regional level and up your game? You've put the time in, time to take your trolling up to the big leagues. Maybe you move to ATL and dispatch for Delta? Common man, don't be a regional troll lifer, a lot of us are moving on, we need you off the RJ coke man. Tell me how United will never be as good as Delta. Something. I don't wanna leave you behind. I'll get you a recommendation.

Funny stuff. You've made it out of the Regionals into Food service? LOL! Yeah, you've made it! Riiiiight.... Hey, can you get me another Coke? Seriously. Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Funny stuff. You've made it out of the Regionals into Food service? LOL! Yeah, you've made it! Riiiiight.... Hey, can you get me another Coke? Seriously. Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey. why. dont. you. add. some. more. periods? now. seriously. dumb. dildo.

I would love to finally get to a regional, I am working hard and study a lot... I hope lakes maybe picks me up. How is it there, anyone insight..? U will fly for free just to get some turbine time...

You don't act any better than they do with your useless info and name calling. I can imagine what you look like. A delta misfit probably balding, short and stubby and wear one of those shoes with the 2 inch sole so you can actually clear 5 foot 7.

Wrong. I'm 6'4" and I weigh 160. I look like "Lurch" from the "Addams Family."

Dang, you put on 35 lbs over the years?

For anybody concerned about the General's height, look here where is was discovered that he's the colon of Occam's Razor, last page of the thread;

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=109707&highlight=colon&page=13

Well, eating a chocolate or Carmel sundae across the Atlantic a few times per month will add some pounds. So darn fannnntastic!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea while playing flightsim in your storage rental next to the freeway. That doesn't count.

Latest resources

Back