chicago express

ATADSIP

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Posts
24
Total Time
1760
I was wondering if chicago express is still doing it training in Indianapolis or have they moved it. Also if anyone has just completed training could you send me a private message and let me know how it was.


atadsip
 

Kellene

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Posts
6
Total Time
1708.0
75% of the training is done in Chicago and the other 25% is done in Indianapolis. I start ground school on the 20th so I will let you know.
 

Humblepilot

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
Posts
200
Total Time
8300
Are they still interviewing?

Has anyone had an interview lately with these folks. Heard they might be running a February 11th class. Take care and fly safe.

Humble
 

Kellene

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Posts
6
Total Time
1708.0
Yes, they are still hiring. I start ground school on Feb 20th. This is the only one until March. They are expecting 8 more Saab 340's. They interview every wed. so get your resumes in now.
 
Top