Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dnt80

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any thoughts or ideas of what the hiring outlook at Chicago Express is looking like in the next few months? It seems like they are hiring like "crazy" but does it look like this will continue? Also, are they opening any new routes in the near future? I heard possibly Toledo.

Thanks for the help. Happy landings!

go to ATA.com. Toledo, Flint, Moline, Lexington, & Cedar Rapids are official now. Still growing for the near term. Fun place to work, good luck if you're interested.

No, you do not have to pay for training any more for CE. They were doing training in MN (I believe), but I hear they are trying to make all of it in Chicago.

from what i heard training (indoc, systems) is all done in chicago, simulator is done in minn. and no its not pay for training. i do beleive they pay you, on your first day of class.

Waiting for class...

Hello all,

Time to get the bathing suit, earplugs, sunscreen and goggles...officially "in the pool" for Chicago Express!

Interviewed last Wednesday, did the sim. eval this past Saturday.

Hoping to sneak into the June class, if the class happens. I know they have a May 29th class which is full (several people on this thread, I believe, are in that class).

No more pay for training, all you do have to pay for is the simulator evaluation at American Flyers. Well worth it though, now I just need a class!

Take care,
-brew3 (soon to be Cicero2, perhaps?)

:) :)

Hi!

I was just told, via the APTAP website, that they aren't hiring now as the pool is big enough now, until they expand again.

I don't have any information about how reliable that info was. I've had my stuff in with them for weeks, and haven't heard anything.

Cliff
GB,WI

Latest resources

Back