Chicago Area Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyby

Hi, I am probably moving to Chicago in 2-3 months and will be looking for a Flying job. I am a CFI/CFII/MEI, 1330 total/265 multi. I am searching the web but would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I'd take just about anything, 135, CFI.. etc. I've sent a resume to Chicago Express but have heard nothing from it. I think they want 1500 total.

Thanks a lot for the help...

May I first welcome you our'hood, and now back to business.

Check out Planemasters out of DuPage Airport (DPA), hiring into the C-208 Caravans.

Good Luck

Planemasters is a great FBO, I used to fly their planes in the late 80's. I loved renting at that place, I could rent an Archer and fly it to Michigan for the weekend and return it 3 days later with barely 2 hrs on it without a word. They were cool, they had so many planes they didn't care how long you had one or how much time you put on it. It might be different now but it was nice then.

Planemasters isn't an FBO anymore, they only deal in charter and freight (mainly UPS) now. Great company to work for, not too big so you know everyone, pay is decent, excellent equipment, great maintenance, and good morale. Just about all new hires will be hired into the Caravan and will more than likely be based at one of our bases throughout the midwest. I spent four months out in Kansas before moving back to Chicago to start flying charters in the King Air. Our website says that we aren't currently hiring - it's been like that for several months, but we have hired about 4 or 5 pilots within the past couple months. Give them a call to check it out.

Planemasters.com

Good luck!

Hey Illini.
When and what base did you fly out of, I started the Salina run,I think I might know you.send me a PM.

MS.

I worked for PlaneMasters for about a year and its a great company to work for.

I got the address off the website, but who do you send a resume to? Anyone know who the Chief Pilot is? Thanks in advance

FlightTraker

Latest resources

Back