• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cathay interview documentation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I obtained a copy of my scores for both my ATP and FE exams. I also highlighted my 737 type, which covered the instrument check, and my military instrument check. I brought all my military checkride and standardization paperwork and had my OPS officer notarize my hours.

Copy or digitize your log book for them highlighting the specific night flight and XC they ask for and produce a nice summary sheet with all the different types of hours notated.

I went to Kinkos and produced professional, bound, booklets for them. It cost about 20 bucks and a couple hours of time.

It doesn't take that much time or effort to be the guy that stands out in regards to the paperwork.

Overkill? you'll never know, but that's much better then srewing something up and KNOWING that killed your chances. I learned this the hard way with another airline.

I was BY FAR the most prepared and they seemed rather happy with that.

Worked for me.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the current state of the interviewing schedule? and what kind of experience is considered competitive for a DEFO position? Thanks

Whatever. The gentleman up there asked whether it's required and it's not. If you want to make yourself more work, then fine, go ahead.

Captain Undies can correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know the ATP written results ARE required for purposes of establishing what HKCAD written exams you need to take when converting your license here. Isn't the "subject" area stated on that document concerning any missed questions?

Absolutely go the extra mile, thats is exactly what they want to see, although I don't think calling the FAA and requesting a copy much work.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back