• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo Airlines Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for all the info. The reason I turned down AirNet is because I got on with a regional at the same time and at that time I figured that 121 time in a RJ would be better then the 135 time at AirNet. Since being furloughed by that regional I got a job flying night freight which I love and want to try and skip the whole regional thing and go to a jet freight operator. Currently I am flying at Freight Runners out of MKE and I am planing on staying here a couple of years to build some good turbine PIC in the Beech99.

Fr8Dog made a good decision. The Airnet web site lists the current upgrade time to the Lear as "indefinite due to market conditions"

Before Sep 11 the website stated one year for SIC Lear and another year to Captain

USA Jet

USA Jet has brought back 3 pilots to fly the Falcon...many DC9 pilots have elected not to fly the Falcon...and many have found other jobs....never hurts to put your name in...Talk to Randy Hotten:)

I'm at Ameristar, and we were hiring strictly for our base in Ypsilanti, Michigan until 9-11. Now we have no plans to hire anyone in the near future. Your time exceeds our minimums, and would have looked good if we were hiring. Fortunately we have not laid anyone off, but it looks like we won't have a new hire class for quite some time. Best of luck to you in your job search. Oh yea......as far as whether you did a bad thing turning down Airnet, do what makes you happy. If you had 16,000 hours of PIC turbine with all of it in 747`s you still would have to start out in props anyway. I know many retired airline guys who should have cush jobs flying G-IV's, but they are flying piston twins because they enjoy it. Do what you love doing man.

Best regards

Latest resources

Back