Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AgreenFO

Kickin it
Hey guys just was wondering what pay was first -2nd year there as a 72 guy or 757 fo. Is the payscale on airline pilot central correct ? Also if someone who works therecould comment on their QOL, days off and upgrade time, I know that's a shot untie dark right now but maybe in times past. Also is there any international flying other than the Latin america stuff ? Thank you very much for your time.

Hey guys just was wondering what pay was first -2nd year there as a 72 guy or 757 fo. Is the payscale on airline pilot central correct ? Also if someone who works therecould comment on their QOL, days off and upgrade time, I know that's a shot untie dark right now but maybe in times past. Also is there any international flying other than the Latin america stuff ? Thank you very much for your time.

1st year captain (tentative agreement that is not yet voted on) for 757 & 727, $68,363 (DOS), 69,047 (DOS + 18), 69,738 (DOS + 36), 2nd year captain $72,228 (DOS), 72,951 (DOS +18), 73,680 (DOS + 36). First year first officer for 757 and 727, $40,666 (DOS), $41,073 (DOS + 18), $41,484 (DOS + 36). Second year first officer $42,739 (DOS), $43,167 (DOS + 18), $43,598 (DOS + 36). QOL - Roughly two weeks on, two weeks off schedule. Capital buys tickets for crew members and all crew members are home-based. Upgrade time in as little as one to two years depending on need. No street captains are hired. Only hired as FE's or FO's. Only international flying other than Mexico is Canada, and for 757, Latin and South America.

FWIW, currently ABX crews on furlough have first chance at any openings.
(300 ish on furlough). Again FWIW.

Thank you. Also is there any crossing over to ATI or ABX if you work for Capital or are they totally separate?

One last thing, I understand you guys are CASS, do you have many reciporacle agreements with major airlines? Thanks again

At the moment, the only agreement is through ABX's side letter which essentially requires sister companies to hire them first. The letter is not reciprocal at the moment, so ATI and CCIA folk do not have the same protections. But as it is, ATI and CCIA are the only airline subsidiaries of ATSG currently hiring. I believe the intent is for reciprocity, but you know how it goes with legalese and contract wording. ATI and Cappy need to word such protections into the next contracts to ensure it. So anyway, if you're asking about Cappy in hopes of being hired, it may be a while since furloughed ABX folk have first right of refusal. Unfortunately, there are quite a few. The process was slow to start at least for us, and I don't know if any ABX folk have accepted positions with Cappy, but we've had a number flow into ATI. So far, to my knowledge from both first and second hand, they've all been great to fly with and to hang out with. Can't answer your question about Cappy's CASS agreements.

Thanks guys I spoke to a crew the other night coming out of Laredo at 3 am in 123.45 and they gave me the contact info for the CP, I submitted my stuff and spoke to the CP, Hopefully I get the call :) Thanks again for your info.

So is an FE Written mandatory to be considered for Capitol?

Curious as to what the CP told you? If you have an A&P, the list of ABX's PFEs has been exhausted such that we are hiring PFEs off the street, as should Cappy if they are so inclined. Pilots, on the other hand, are all coming from ABXs furlough list, which should hold true for Cappy as well. Were you told something different?

Latest resources

Back