Call signs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eagle Jet

Eagle Jet is Eagle Canyon airlines, part of Scenic Airlines. They fly Fokker F-27's to the canyon, on NCAA contracts, and as Air Laughlin.

Janet is an interesting bunch. when I was flying out of vegas I heard them picking up clearences. 4 airplanes all using the same exact callsign, and the clearence was "Janet XXX, you are cleared to your destination as filed, climb and maintain as filed, squak as filed."

"Eagle jet" is not American Eagle. I think it is a group out in the Vegas area...anyone else know for sure? I would venture a guess that they do charters or do type ratings/training.

The Janet flights are the shuttles into Groom Lake (Area 51) as I recall, so I imagine that most of the information about them would be kept secret.

Eaglejet is the call sign for the F-27's out of LAS. They fly to the Ditch (Grand Canyon ) and to other tourist locations in Utah and Arizona.I know, I know, an F-27 is not a jet but that's what they call themselves...

Jetlink is Continental Express

To answer an earlier question about "Justice Airlines" being on Discovery: In don't know when it's on as I just happened to catch it one night last summer. It's part of the "On the inside" series. Again, it was pretty interesting as most of that channel is.

Testicle?
I heard that callsign lately in the San Antonio, TX area, I was laughing my ass off when I heard it. Anyone knows who it is?Testicle?

Somehow I doubt the FCC would assign or allow the use of the callsign "Testicle". Just a humble opinion.

Latest resources

Back