Call back time. / Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KSUPILOT

I woudl love to work for United or American. Any Ideas on the call back time?

Secondly anybody know anything about the Continental Hiring process?

Thanks,

Stressed out charter driver

come on not a chance! The will be half fleet of pilots in 10 years. Lets talk realistics. I am!

KSUPILOT said:
come on not a chance! The will be half fleet of pilots in 10 years. Lets talk realistics. I am!
Dude, this isn't the Quickie Mart, we speak American up in here.

KSUPILOT said:
I woudl love to work for United or American. Any Ideas on the call back time?

Secondly anybody know anything about the Continental Hiring process?

Thanks,

Stressed out charter driver

I don't see UAL or AA hiring pilots for several years. UAL has at least started to recall some of their furloughs. AA has about 3000(?) on furlough. If AA started recalling next week, (which they probably won't), it would take about 2 1/2 years just to train all of those pilots at max training center capacity. 100 pilots a month for 30 months. I don't see them recalling or training this many pilots a month for a long time. Just my opinion.

At CAL, I believe it helps a lot to know someone inside the company. Sorry I don't have much helpful info. Good luck!

fartknocker said:
I don't see UAL or AA hiring pilots for several years. UAL has at least started to recall some of their furloughs. AA has about 3000(?) on furlough. If AA started recalling next week, (which they probably won't), it would take about 2 1/2 years just to train all of those pilots at max training center capacity. 100 pilots a month for 30 months. I don't see them recalling or training this many pilots a month for a long time. Just my opinion.

At CAL, I believe it helps a lot to know someone inside the company. Sorry I don't have much helpful info. Good luck!

Actually, we have a furloughed UAL pilot here at ASA that is expecting call-back before years end. He was one of the first knocked-off.

UAL may be hiring off the street starting next year.......

As far as CAL, you are right on! As a matter of fact, unless you have some special preference, you pretty much have to have an internal reference (they have thousands in their "general database").

Latest resources

Back