• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CAL EWR B737

CAL PILOTS TO MARCH ON WALL STREET

SPSC

YOUR ATTENDENCE IS REQUIRED

THIS MEANS YOU!

What: CAL Pilots picket and march on Wall Street. Rally to follow.

When: Wednesday, March 12th 0800-1600

Where: An 0800 event briefing will be conducted at the Newark Airport Hotel (formerly the DoubleTree). Complimentary shuttle service is available from P-4 to the hotel.

Buses leave from Newark Airport Hotel and will return at approximately 1600. Parking is available at the hotel free of charge.

You may use your own transportation to the city. NYC staging area will be determined at a later date.

Attire: Full uniform including hat, overcoat optional. News media will be contacted.

This is your chance to stand “shoulder to shoulder” with your fellow pilots to show our resolve.

Let Continental management know WE control our future. Regardless of the path; consolidation or Section 6 negotiations, the pilots of Continental will NOT let management take advantage of us. Our loan from Contract ‘02 is coming due. Now is the time for complete repayment, plus interest.

No excuses. Be a part of this historic event as CAL pilots march in unity.

The Wall Street march will be followed by a rally in Battery Park.

Advance reservations ARE required.

website or call 281.925.4641.

Last edited:
Good luck to you guys. Sounds like it should be a great event.

This is a common battle for all airline pilots.

Every union in section 6 negotiations should coordinate for a specific day when each union pickets in their appropriate location. If we had 5 different airlines’ pilots picketing in 5 different locations in the US on the same day the media and the public would notice.

I suspect it would turn some heads in management and elsewhere.

This is a common battle for all airline pilots.

Every union in section 6 negotiations should coordinate for a specific day when each union pickets in their appropriate location. If we had 5 different airlines’ pilots picketing in 5 different locations in the US on the same day the media and the public would notice.

I suspect it would turn some heads in management and elsewhere.

Brilliant idea, which should have happened every year regardless of contract or not, but this would now require the traitor called Prater to do something.

I'm making my sign right now:

"CAL Pilots on Wall Street - Lowering the per capita income on Wall Street. Takin' it back to 1928."

Just kidding guys. Seriously though, who on Wall Street will care about a pilot picket? The guys that need to see the picket are locked in a $10,000/day penthouse somewhere with Glenn Tilton.

PIPE

I'm making my sign right now:

"CAL Pilots on Wall Street - Lowering the per capita income on Wall Street. Takin' it back to 1928."

Just kidding guys. Seriously though, who on Wall Street will care about a pilot picket? The guys that need to see the picket are locked in a $10,000/day penthouse somewhere with Glenn Tilton.

PIPE
You are joking right? You don't think marching down the streets with 250+ pilots in one of the most populated city's in the world will get any attention. Where should we march instead? In front of CAL headquarters in IAH where if you're lucky it might make a brief spot on the local 6 news.

I'm as big a cynic as anyone but I do believe it would have an impact.

Having pilots from ALL airlines on one day march on WS would have a bigger impact. (Having EVERY pilot from EVERY airline would REALLY make an impression but I don't think we could pull that off...YET! ) TC

You are joking right? You don't think marching down the streets with 250+ pilots in one of the most populated city's in the world will get any attention. Where should we march instead? In front of CAL headquarters in IAH where if you're lucky it might make a brief spot on the local 6 news.

Call me a cynic, but I don't think anyone that matters will give a flying F*CK.

Today's CEOs understand hardball. This ain't hardball. They have played hardball with us. We got our a$$e$ handed to us.

Using the same old tactics against these guys will get you nowhere. Gotta get a new bag of tricks guys.

PIPE

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back