Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GravityHater

http://avherald.com/h?article=492cfc53&opt=0

A passenger reported that three cabin crew were sent off due to "bad behaviour". The airline subsequently sent a letter of apology stating: "... some of our team members did not display their best behavior. We expect our flight crew to be nothing but courteous and professional at all times and what you experienced was far from that. I am sorry we didn?t deliver on our brand promise for you today.

Not enough detail provided to have any idea what it's about. The Boss will get the opportunity to explain it though. :D

Over on APC they're saying it was a cat fight, one of 'em got beetched slapped, and so they diverted and kicked them off. Picked up a couple more and headed back out, or up, or is it out and up. Hell I dunno. Don't know if they were male, shemale, female, Jenny Leigh, or whatever.

Most likely two dudes arguing over who would have made a better figure skater. First one tried a triple sow cow and nutted the other. From what I gather, thats when the heels came off and they started grabbing for hair extensions and hoops.

Latest resources

Back