Buffalo News Article about Pinnacle---very good read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The part about PT that I like the most,

The revelations about Pinnacle's pilot pay problems come a year after Trenary left the company's top job — while signing a two-year, $1.7 million consulting contract with Pinnacle.

"I don't believe there's been a better time in several years to change the leadership here," he told Aviation Week when he departed a year ago. "It's very stable right now."

That turned out not to be the case.

What a clown. He was lying on his way out the door while he stuffing his pockets. Not sure how he sleeps at night. I guess easily when your sleeping on Benjamins.

He doesn't have any trouble sleeping because he could care less. He got his $$$.

Nothing else matters to him.

Fixed it. no charge.

I sincerely hope you do not think this type of corruption and greed are limited to this industry. It runs rampant throughout corporate America - see the last decade or so.

I sincerely hope you do not think this type of corruption and greed are limited to this industry. It runs rampant throughout corporate America - see the last decade or so.

Oh I know. It is the Merk'n way ala Romneynomics.

There is a link on the left to share this article. Pass it on to anyone who will read it!

Latest resources

Back