Bogus NJASAP poll?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRAWDADDY

Did any one get a phone call from some young sounding pollsters claiming to be from a NH college? They said they were conducting research to gauge how the union members think they may vote with respect to the 2015 TA.

No 603 area code came up on the caller ID so I smelled a rat and said I planned to abstain. Sure, they said the answers would be confidential but they already had my name.

Did any one get a phone call from some young sounding pollsters claiming to be from a NH college? They said they were conducting research to gauge how the union members think they may vote with respect to the 2015 TA.

No 603 area code came up on the caller ID so I smelled a rat and said I planned to abstain. Sure, they said the answers would be confidential but they already had my name.

nopeeee

So far, I've only heard from two who got the call. One hung up the other said &$@? you.

I'll help them.

NO.

Another 3 in the crew lounge Saturday said they got the call and never really considered who was calling. No one wanted to share their answer with the group...
Really don't know what the point of this is.

I called BS on this when I first heard about this. Why would the union be doing a poll on this? They already think it will pass. But what if it isn't the union.

We know the company says: "The pot of money is this big, divide it up the way you want." Well. they have a good idea doing this to see how certain demographics will vote and now they know how to tweak things if necessary. Take a little from the yes voters and give it to the no voters to get that 51%. They don't want to pay for any landslides you know. They're already sending select crews home a day early and emailing them an attaboy from Bozo. Whether or not they actually busted their butts that tour is irrelevant. Vote buying??
Case in point, I'm sitting home last week, 2 days early, and my cell rings. Ordinarily, I never pick up "out of area" or blocked numbers because I've only given the number out to close friends and immediate family. But, this is "duty at residence" and my iPhone is off the charger. It could be a drug test. Instead it was a stuttering polester asking me if I had voted (didn't get to how). CLICK!
Looking back, I should've played with them a little longer.

Looks like 75% think this was a great idea . I'm grateful for steady employment , money in the bank , great healthcare and 4 vacations a year ! With pay !
Not to mention signing bonus and a pay increase . Thinking eith those of you that will leave , the F.O.'s will be moving up ...... Just saying

Merry Christmas

Latest resources

Back