Bill O'Reilly's take on AirportScreeners

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt,

That was during an Officer Exchange program, with a Middle Eastern country that uses Soviet Equipment.

If the feds really want to save money and please the animal rights activists at the same time, they should train chimps to be airport screeners. Hey, they were the first ones to go to space right, and now with all the new laws governing chimps in labs we have a huge surplus of them.

Curious George, the screener, would do what he was trained to do and not involve his personal feelings of power in the mix. Then when we go through screening it would be more fun to!

It is a good thing Bill didn't go through Atlanta to experience their ethnic hospitality, or he would have had alot more to write about.

I had a friend who had no problem just last week, flying from Australia with a Boomerang in his carry on. It was on United, and they even hand checked his bag after he passed through security. Must have been and extra United thing, because everyone was checked. I'm sure a boomerang would be a better weapon than someone's medal of honor. Go figure.

skydiverdriver said:
I had a friend who had no problem just last week, flying from Australia with a Boomerang in his carry on. It was on United, and they even hand checked his bag after he passed through security. Must have been and extra United thing, because everyone was checked. I'm sure a boomerang would be a better weapon than someone's medal of honor. Go figure.

Why would a man that has won the medal of honor want to take down a plane. That just doesn't make sense, I guess thats coming from a person that not even a citizen of this country.

Heyyyyyyy A1FlyBoy

Do you treat your student pilots like this when they question you about something ? If so you must be a real treat to fly with !!!!!!!

Getting better

C172

Good job!! Your last post contained two complete sentences. Much better than the previous post!

Just kidding with you man!

C-172

C-172,

Asking questions is part of the learning process and students always get an answer. Not reading the material or not grasping the concept, as in your case, means we don't head to the airplane.

c-172,

a1 was just stating that if you are going to ask a question, make it clear what you are asking.

As a pilot with 160 hours you must know that communication is key to a safe flight. If you want to participate in this board then do so clearly so we can understand what you mean.

If you don't, then you will probably get a rash of comments and your questions won't get answered.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back