Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Just heard that there is supposedly going to be some sort of a convo tomorrow about the ATL hub. Evidently the big cheese is going to be there himself with some other middle management types. Any guesses?

Maybe they are closing ATL as a base now too. We will be the travelling nomads of the regional airline industry (carnies?). Having no bases will sure save the company a lot of per diem payouts!!

Last edited:
Good news seems to come in the form of a press release. Bad news seems to come in the form of:

"we are holding 3 meetings at 8AM, 10AM, and 2PM in the C concourse training room and will be available to answer any questions at that time"

I don't see this being good news

That's exactly how Dallas was closed

Uh oh. This cannot be good, but any bad news regarding the ATL hub specifically would be devastating to ASA. Maybe Skywest has had enough of us. Who knows.

PS. Why isn't this announcement anywhere on ourasa?

ATL to close and DFW & SLC will re-open!!! Whatever this company is such a damn joke!!! I'm sure it's just something like "ASA to get new inflight snacks, ie. Granola is back along with Hot Chocolate!" Give me a break trust me it won't be anything to write home about!

Nah, not with the flyers up in the lounge and the big cheeses holding scheduled meetings throughout the day.....

Latest resources

Back