• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best ways to leave Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I’m sure leaving without giving notice will haunt those guys for the rest of their lives......

According to a post on another thread they apparently are butthurt if you leave without notice. Seems they want it to be a one way street their way or no way.

This place has such a bad reputation in the industry that it doesn’t matter. Got the call I’m Gone. But I won’t be giving notice ether. Why would I ? So they can cut my pay 2 weeks early. Start class June 4th. At least my vote will count. Any good ideas how I should exit stage left ????

This place has such a bad reputation in the industry that it doesn’t matter. Got the call I’m Gone. But I won’t be giving notice ether. Why would I ? So they can cut my pay 2 weeks early. Start class June 4th. At least my vote will count. Any good ideas how I should exit stage left ????

Congatulations,

Mail in your resignation letter on Friday night with a time and date stamp.
This way you sent it in before you left and the US postal service will take care of the rest in a few days.

Last edited:

Give your old uniforms to a homeless person living under a busy underpass near an airport.*

And congrats, by the way.

*Assuming you're accoutered in that clown costume they foisted on everybody a few years ago.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back