• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Regional Right now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm looking for good qual of life. I like days off and dropped trips when they touch your vacations.

I like an easy going regional with good, friendly, professional pilots.

Most people seem to think Skywest is the best. What do you think?

Also, how does CHQ and Compass stack up?

Thanks.

All regionals are gonna be tuff. I'd pick anyone that gets you as close to family and friends as possible!! You'll need there support! :)

I'm looking for good qual of life. I like days off and dropped trips when they touch your vacations.

I like an easy going regional with good, friendly, professional pilots.

Most people seem to think Skywest is the best. What do you think?

Also, how does CHQ and Compass stack up?

Thanks.

DreamGuy, ask a question like that on these forums and you're sure to get back a nice dose of reality. All of us are looking for the same things you are, that's why we're all doing everything we can think of to get out of the regionals.

If you're truly committed to going to one, the good news is you should pretty much have your pick. Most are hard pressed to find qualified candidates, and their existing pilots are all bailing as fast as they can. Our gutless colleagues over at Pinnacle have set the bar lower than anyone could ever have imagined, setting quite a damming precident for us all to deal with.

Therefore I would never consider that outfit. Despite the bonus, I would probably avoid embattled Eagle as well. Of course I could never recommend Mesa either. ExpressJet has the best contract for now. But that will change...and they're probably looking at furloughs also. GoJets could possibly see a quick(er) upgrade, if you can stand to be affiliated with such an outfit. Not sure exactly what to say about the Republic companies or their prospects. If I were you I would probably try for Skywest if possible. If you are an experienced and competent pilot we sure could use you at ASA, which is probably going to be one of the better options also. Best of luck and fly safe.

Latest resources

Back