• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Corporate Flight Departments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Best way to tell if the job is crummy, the work rules are almost non-existant,the base is YIP, and you are probably risking your life-when you check in on day one Pilotyip is teaching ground school.

:laugh: ha ha very funny but, I am not sure what this has to do with finding a Corp job, but since you want to bring it up. This is one of the places you check into and build the credentials to allow you to move to your next job.

Here is a list of where former JUS pilots have gone Ford Corp, Boeing Corp, DAL, NWA, UAL, CAL, SWA, FedEx, UPS, NJ, JB, AT, Kalitta 74's, Atlas, you name it our pilots have gone there. And a remarkable thing is when they come back they talk about how good the training was at JUS.

It is called paying your dues, everyone has to pay their dues, some do it in the military, some do it the regionals, some do it in the on-demand. It is not for everyone, but it is a viable way to build your resume and move on in your career.

Last edited:
please bitches, like I'd ever fly a freakin Hawker or drive an American car.

:)

Not even when he rents from Hertz. Always the "Prestige Collection" for our illustrious brother :pimp:.
However, I'm thinking that old LR-35 and the G200 (wasn't it really a Galaxy?)ain't too far off from the Hawkersaurus.

If you reply on FI with long winded paragraphs while spending most of your day at an FBO, you probably are not listed in the top 100 91 gigs.

if you use the berthable seats on an international trip for crew rest at destination......you are not on the "list".

Not even when he rents from Hertz. Always the "Prestige Collection" for our illustrious brother :pimp:.
However, I'm thinking that old LR-35 and the G200 (wasn't it really a Galaxy?)ain't too far off from the Hawkersaurus.

I do think it was a "Galaxy" on the type rating. I actually flew with a guy once that called the FAA to find out how fast he could get his certificate changed from "Galaxy" to "Gulfstream 200"...no kidding...:erm:

Then again, don't you fly some French hybrid 900b eurotrash thing with a backyard conversion to EEZEE? You should have made it a real airplane and changed out those puny learjet engines instead of putting bigger TV screens in the cockpit.

:)

Hertz gave me a Yukon and an Escalade with shiny wheels recently. I felt like a rapper hauling my bitches around.

:pimp:

If you reply on FI with long winded paragraphs while spending most of your day at an FBO, you probably are not listed in the top 100 91 gigs.

...on the other hand, if it's Friday before 5 and you're sitting on your couch with a beer in hand waiting for your friends with real jobs to get off work, you might be on the list.

"Please bitches".........that's a friggin hoot. I love this site, pure entertainment. I hate the career though, full of scumbags and liars.......I should have listened to mom and dad. Keep it coming G200, you the man.

Latest resources

Back