Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

D_G

Berkshire Hathaway on Military Veterans

The pilot force at Netjets is about 25 percent, one quarter active reserve or Veterans, I don't understand the resistance to paying fair wages. Is there a hatred toward those that wrote a blank check up to and including their own life to fight for freedom?

Last edited:
The pilot force at Netjets is about 25 percent, one quarter active reserve or Veterans, I don't understand the resistance to paying fair wages. Is there a hatred toward those that wrote a blank check up to and including their own life to fight for freedom?

You are so right but I'd go even further because if it was up to me the 25 percent of Netjets pilots who are in fact Patriots and who serve and who lay it all on the line protecting our Freedoms would make way more $$$ than the other three-quarters of Netjets pilots who did not serve and who are more than likely communist homosexual Obama supporters.

My .02.

You are so right but I'd go even further because if it was up to me the 25 percent of Netjets pilots who are in fact Patriots and who serve and who lay it all on the line protecting our Freedoms would make way more $$$ than the other three-quarters of Netjets pilots who did not serve and who are more than likely communist homosexual Obama supporters.

My .02.

Hahahahaha....I presume you're joking.

One of our most notorious and vocal Obama lovers served more than 20 years in the Army flying helicopters in combat. That's what happens when you make ASSumptions.

Both the company and the union celebrated the OBERGEFELL decision. Go figure.
I guess they both want us to take it up the MODERATED

My .02.

I did 23 years, and I served with homosexuals, who'd I rather have as a wingman than anyone like you...

I did 23 years, and I served with homosexuals, who'd I rather have as a wingman than anyone like you...

And I'd rather fly with a blind epileptic monkey sitting beside me than listen to a guy like you spew about how the Company or anybody else owes you a thing.

Twenty-three years is a long damn time, but let me ask you this: why'd you stay in? Was there a war going on all that time that I didn't hear about? Or could it be that the pay and the benefits (not to mention the pension) made "serving" too good a thing to pass up?

You made a choice--a career choice. Stop expecting the rest of us to pat you on the back.

Wow....SR71? I friggen doubt it. In fact I'd go so far as to say that's a lie. You're a reprehensible "thing" because calling you human would be an afront to the real humans on this planet. Some of those who crossed your path, who you may have considered friends, were in fact gay, but they'd never trust you or your ilk to watch their backs. You must be one honorable individual.

Best decision ever made by the Netjets EMT? Not hiring you!

Last edited:
Wow....SR71? I friggen doubt it. In fact I'd go so far as to say that's a lie. You're a reprehensible "thing" because calling you human would be an afront to the real humans on this planet. Some of those who crossed your path, who you may have considered friends, were in fact gay, but they'd never trust you or your ilk to watch their backs. You must be one honorable individual.

Best decision ever made by the Netjets EMT? Not hiring you!

Yeah, you caught me, 'Ghost. I didn't really move from a Cessna to an all-titanium rocket jet that can fly at the edge of space. After all these years it took a genius like you to smoke me out. And I don't really have 25,000 hours. And I'm not really "supine" (look it up) as I write this. And that picture in my profile? Not really me.

I'm sorry, but this is just ... too easy.

Are you really so incredibly dense that you've managed to miss the entire point of my earlier post? Yes, you are. So let me try to explain.

"Irony," you see, is not something you do to a wrinkled shirt. It's when you skewer someone by stating the exact opposite of what you mean. It'd be like me walking up to you and saying, "Yeah, that's a really great tie you've got on there, 'Ghost," when in fact your tie is hideous.

In this case, of course, I wasn't making fun of the original poster's choice of neckwear. I was poking fun at his narrow-minded sense of entitlement, his rather silly suggestion that Berkshire Hathaway somehow owes him more than it owes everybody else because he "served". And the reason I don't feel he is owed anything above what he managed to extract from the U.S. taxpayer is that he chose to make a career out of the military. Nobody held a gun to his head and forced him to re-up three or four or five or six times.

As for my comments about homosexual Obama supporters, most of the homosexuals I've ever met have been pretty clever, urbane, witty fellows. In the unlikely event that any of them happened to have stumbled across this thread, I'm sure they realized who the joke was really on.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back