• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Before Frank sold his soul

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If after watching that, a Flexjet pilot wants to throw away a CBA and work under a agreement that KR wrote they deserve to be ostracized by the whole aviation community.

What an Idi0t !

That’s what hundreds of people have learned the hard way from employees, vendors, customers, and business partners “ if you don’ like it sue me”. Can I have another helping of “Culture of Trust”?

It’s a pilot market. Different day different economics. There are three votes, all perfectly viable: vote IBT1108, vote decertify, vote with your feet. There is a bidding war right now for your craft. Take the best deal you can get.

It’s a pilot market. Different day different economics. There are three votes, all perfectly viable: vote IBT1108, vote decertify, vote with your feet. There is a bidding war right now for your craft. Take the best deal you can get.

Why do people like you always come up with the vote with your feet defense?

Maybe I don't feel like throwing away 20 years of a career and seniority simply because one man decided to buy a company.

Maybe you should get out more often. You won’t have to look too far to encounter a pilot that has had voluntary career interruptions. Some pilots approach this career with a strategic outlook. Some just sit still and watch the parade go by.

Why do people like you always come up with the vote with your feet defense?

Maybe I don't feel like throwing away 20 years of a career and seniority simply because one man decided to buy a company.

Correct me if wrong, but cannot the same 20 years be “thrown away” by a pink slip because someone doesn’t like you or the way you act, smell, etc without some sort of protection?

Latest resources

Back