• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Be On Good behavior To XNA Says Scott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xna is a hillbilly sh|thole. worst overnight eva. Bibles and no booz. hicks banging their own sisters/brothers. No thanks!

If you have ever been to walmart (every one has) and see that guy in the back corner grabbing his wifes/sisters arm real hard and yelling at her through his clenched teeth about generic diapers. Take that x 20 and there you have XNA. needs to be firebombed.

next question
The old ASA hotel use to have free beer years back! Hampton I think.

God, this thread reminds me of all those $hitty charters I had to that toilet years aga. We learned after the first one to take the cooler with us to the hotel.

Thumpers and hicks, they gotta live somewhere.

xna is a hillbilly sh|thole. worst overnight eva. Bibles and no booz. hicks banging their own sisters/brothers. No thanks!

If you have ever been to walmart (every one has) and see that guy in the back corner grabbing his wifes/sisters arm real hard and yelling at her through his clenched teeth about generic diapers. Take that x 20 and there you have XNA. needs to be firebombed.

next question

They tried to open one of those Mesa of the clothing stores in my city. The whole city fought wal-mart, saying it would give the crap from the city a reason to come to our city and destroy it and our property value, the only councilmen to stand up for wal-mart now is not a councilmen. We got a nice shiny home depot instead.

I got news for those who think the passengers going to walmart week, will give a crap.

Walmart is the biggest ANTI UNION company in the world, and those who do business with them and fly on ASA, are likely anti union too.

They would pat managment on the back if someone informed them of our contract history.

Medeco

I got news for those who think the passengers going to walmart week, will give a crap.

Walmart is the biggest ANTI UNION company in the world, and those who do business with them and fly on ASA, are likely anti union too.

They would pat managment on the back if someone informed them of our contract history.

Medeco

DING-DING-DING-DING!!!!

If physically possible, Wal-Mart treats their workers worse that the airline industry does.

Guys guys guys.... XNA is in the middle of frickin nowhere. It was intentionally placed there to serve all the little towns up in NW Arkansas.

On a long overnight, rent a car and drive to Fayetteville and go to Dixon street. It is a road connected to the University of Arkansas, and is full of bars and sorority girls. Trust me.

Medeco

So what you're saying is that anti-union people don't "give a crap" about being treated poorly or having their flights run on time? Very interesting.

So what you're saying is that anti-union people don't "give a crap" about being treated poorly or having their flights run on time? Very interesting.

No, "anti union" people will point to the situation and say "see THAT'S what you get with a union... lazy, incompetent, unmotivated employees who perform poorly". Of course, we know that has nothing to do with the union, but rather our low morale as a function of how we're treated by management, but the Wal-Mart types don't believe this and won't believe this.

Of course, they also think their employees are well treated, highly motivated, and well compensated. Right. That's why Wal-Mart customer service is soooo great...? :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back