• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avolar Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Notsure where I ran across the requirements, but if I recall correctly, it was something like this.

Minimum of;
4 year Degree
ATP
5,000 TT
2,000 MEL
1,000 Jet PIC
500 in type
Current Gulfstream or Falcon rating.

Again, these requirements are to the best of my memory and it has been a while. Any updates would be great. I do know that furloughed UAL guys that were Falcon 50 typed were urged to contact Avolar. This is because of the interim DA-50 aircraft use until the aircraft on order start to show up. I heard $95,000 a year planned for salary and benefits so the $65-70K to start sounds about right. Seems a little light from my recent corporate experience. I also think that operating this program under FAR 121 will be too limiting for the people use to this kind of transportation. The Airbus aircraft will be flown by current UAL pilots that are now flying line aircraft, I think that it will be another bid option, still too early to tell. I sent in my resume just in case I get furloughed, March ???? Pretty close to the bottom now. Have not heard a thing. Should be a great program with the ties with UAL, gives the senior management the kind of travel they desire while also providing a terrific package deal for their employees to travel. We'll see.

Good luck to all.

Jeff

My understanding is that Avolar allocated $95,000 a year average for each pilot. That includes pay, benefits and the like. I also called Avolar and they said that each resume is being looked at and that they will be doing the bulk of their hiring after the first of the year. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back