Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AcroChik said:

I'll see your "Wow!" and raise you two! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad that dude's flying on the other side of the country...

C

A wonderful trip down 'stupid' Lane.

50 bucks says he figures out how to register under a new name like other famous icons have done in this forum.

I am relieved to read about him here and not in another 'official' publication. Probably would have been better for the owner of the plane. Insurance is scrutinizing every clause these days to avoid paying out. I would bet they rustle something up about 'pilot negligence' in the contract in order to screw the owner out of paying the claim and drive up his premiums.

IMHO, Cue... needs his toenails pulled off and his feet submerged in salt water. This would be the only way to relay the pain and anguish his actions have caused the owner of this company. He neither accounted accurately for what happened nor has he applied FAR Part 1 Definitions - PILOT IN COMMAND to his case where he clearly was the final authority as to the operation of the aircraft, where it allegedly encountered a thunderstorm and received a lightning strike. Nor has he repented for his mistakes just dribbled on about how everyone makes them! Every navajo I have ever flown had radar installed. Failure to utilize all available resources to meet the requirements of the flight by avoiding adverse weather is the responsibility of the PIC.

How about this one. At night, Eh? Didn't you see you were flying toward LIGHTning? In the Dark? 15 seconds of blindness... 180 degree roll inverted... that is 12 degrees per second! You would feel that and be doing something about it (or trying). Every PA31 I have seen has the Kentucky Fried Chicken 200 in it and will at least hold wings level. Why are you handflying? In Cruise?

This dog don't hunt.

100-1/2

Incredible research!!! And not to mention one the funniest post I've seen yet!!!
Hats off to AVBUG!!! That was funny... Real funny...

Just for the record, and stating what everyone has figured out. There was NO INDICATIONS of lightning strikes on the airplane. I am very familiar with that airplane and believe me, if you have a little static in your clothes, the radios won't work!! For all of those people out there that have heard "sure, you can roll a Chieftain, it's ONLY a 1G maneuver" ........ here is your motivation to NOT TRY THIS!!

Avbug,

I agree this guy is a "no-talent ass clown", but you need to get laid man. You must have spent at least an hour finding all those quotes.

AlabamaMan!! said:
Avbug,

I agree this guy is a "no-talent ass clown", but you need to get laid man. You must have spent at least an hour finding all those quotes.

Here Here! Avbug you are so correct. But, please go get the lead out of those old veins.

I was recently informed about this site and forum but have heard quite a bit about the "incident" and am familiar with the aircraft and the owners. It seems that he has given up on the matter, good for him. He was doing nothing but making matters worse for himself with every response. Yes, he did another trip knowing what happened. Poor judgement to put it nicely. And yes, the owners are a bunch of buttheads without a clue of how to operate aircraft. Thank goodness noone was hurt or worse. Just had to add my two cents worth.

yeah buddy!

This is one of those funny, sad, scary aviation stories that happen every day, but thanks to avbugs research and editing it is one I don't think I'll ever forget!

CUEBOAT said:
I apprecitae the advice english. However i doubt I will pursue a flying job again. So let the chips fall where they may.

THANK GOD FOR THAT, since you're a peckerhead and pretty much a clueless idiot!

Latest resources

Back