Avoid at all cost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is this guy really for real?

I don't know if I should cry:crying: , laugh :laugh: or be very afraid!:eek: I propably went through all of the emotions while reading this thread!

Avbug, if I ever write something stupid on this forum I appologize in advance!:blush:
You are THE man!

Go ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never made claim to being an ag pilot? Simply warning others to avoid this company if they can help it. Well when I get screwed I tend to have some pretty harsh feelings. I dont know what you guys read but I did take full responsibility for the aircraft. I don't think I should have been told 2 weeks after it happened that I no longer have a job. I wish I was told immediatley I would have been in a better position. I just didn't like the fact that i was strung along , why didn't the company man up and tell me what they felt? I have zero respect for those pilots that view themselves as disposable, I guess that is part of the reason this industry is as bad as it is. I think im getting out for good, a person can make more money with no real skills driving a taxi in nyc with far less responsibility. I dont know but i don't think that makes sense.

Hey dude,go ahead!!!! Name this scuzball company!!!There might be someone that really wants to know!!!
When I had problems with former employers/chief pilots,I went ahead and named them!!! They do NOT deserve to be anonymous!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

nothing like current information here...nearly 10 year old post brought back from the dead. :)

Hey dude,go ahead!!!! Name this scuzball company!!!There might be someone that really wants to know!!!
When I had problems with former employers/chief pilots,I went ahead and named them!!! They do NOT deserve to be anonymous!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

G-force, everytime you look at a tire on a King air you flat spot it!!!

Last edited:
Sharp as a marble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-force, everytime you look at a tire on a King air you flat spot it!!!

Hey hammer2 dude,you're about as "sharp as a marble",and everyone on this forum knows it,too,dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :D:D

ahhhhhhh, necro-thread alert!

...but one bonus point for finding one with an avbug post ;)

yeah dude your a total moron.

This post is so old that I've gotten older, mellowed out, and now feel bad for calling this guy a moron or "dude" 10 years ago. Sorry man hope things worked out.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back