Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wvintern

Hi all,

I am an intern at the University of Warwick and I’m looking for some help with a project I’ve been asked to assist with: validating the potential market for a technology platform to assist aircraft operators with pilot recruitment.

The vision is to develop a collaborative platform for pilot recruitment leveraging technology to bring a new solution to how people find and fill flying jobs. The platform will use automated matches to connect aircraft operators with pilots.

The concept aims to reduce the time and expense of finding crew whilst simultaneously enabling crew to enhance their employment opportunities and find the right job at the right time, working when and where they want to.

We believe this will bring value especially to operators who require short-term, short-notice and/or flexible hiring and pilots who don’t have or don’t want permanent jobs.

By providing transparent, real-time information that the other party needs to make informed decisions, we will build a collaborative community that is mutually beneficial – creating absolute visibility of the opportunities and talent pool available at any given time.

We are interested to find out whether or not this recruitment platform would be beneficial to you and we would be very grateful for a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no' reply, or any other feedback that you have.
For more information regarding the project, please refer to the attached document.

Thanks for your time,

Rosie B.
University of Warwick
[email protected]

Attachments

• PilotPortal_Info.pdf
    213.4 KB · Views: 43

Latest resources

Back