• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hugh Jorgan

How do I upload an avatar from my computer? I hit the browse, entered the path to my .jpg and clicked on enter, but nothing has happened. What part of the checklist am I missing?

Under the "Edit Options" section of the user options click on "Change Avatar". At the bottom of the window that will be opened, there is a section called "Custom Avatar". This is where you can browse your folders in your computer. Make sure you click the "yes" radio button under "Custom Avatar". Clicking this "yes" radio button is more than likely the step in the checklist you were missing.

Hope this helps!

I just uploaded this avatar yesterday and its a *.jpg file.
There might be a maximum size restriction.

I just tried today. Your limited to 150 x 150 pixcils or 2000 bytes.

If you have Microsoft Photo Editor on your desktop you can change the size of the pic by pixels or size. Just open the pic with that program and go to properties.

I had the same problem. What was happening was I would click the "custom avatar" button dot, browse to add the link to my file, but when you do that, the "custom avatar" button turns off, so click it back on again, then save your changes.

By the way, Hugh, D flight sucks.

On a similar line, how do you get that little blurb below your user name to read something other than "junior member" or "senior member"?

I have wondered the same thing and think it might have something to do with how much we donated when the hat was being passed around near the end of last year. Who knows...

PS, backtoAA, you just be wishin' you wuz a Dawg, ya snake lover.

Thanks, BacktoTWEET...uh, I mean backtoAA,
that was the ticket.... Isn't Duke just the coolest cat with those Ray Bans?

Latest resources

Back