Attention to all posters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

St. nic is st loser and is not a Usairways east pilot. He is a scammer and is a typical pilot from the PFT generation. Greed and lying is his trademark. No posts by him should be regarded from real US Airways pilots.

M

St. nic is st loser and is not a Usairways east pilot. He is a scammer and is a typical pilot from the PFT generation. Greed and lying is his trademark. No posts by him should be regarded from real US Airways pilots.

M

So??? You're a deal breaking union buster and I still read your posts. :)

M

How do you feel about the NIC award and honoring binding arbitration?

Bye Bye---General Lee

There she goes, right on schedule. Wonder how long the mods will park Jenny this time? And her new girlfriend Oys Yo Yo, oops, I meant Mercy-full-of-it?

Yes, I'm a west pilot. And I'm Elvis. And I faked the moon landings!

A little background about mcdu because I know who he is. This guy defines radical and he has had made more problems with his terrorist tactics in our own union that has done nothing but divide the pilots at usairways. He has gone after our president who suffered a minor heart attack. He has threatened reps and he comes on here to bully people astound. This guy is delusional and angry. He was involved with police issues by shoving another pilot into a door frame. Yeah a real winner this guy mcdu.
I'm looking just to move on with the new AA

Am I the only one who can't see any difference between St. Nic and the guy who started this thread?

Latest resources

Back