Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
For the ad agency currently running the Southwest Airlines account.

"Bag Police" ad: Brilliant

The REALLY gay-looking F/O with a guitar leading a bunch of dancing schmucks like the Pied Piper ad: Not so brilliant

Discuss

Hey gutshot. That FO will probably earn $20,000 over the next 3 months with residuals to continue until 2012. Not bad for a few days work.

Discuss

Was it a real F/O? It would take a lot more than 20 grand for me to make an idiot of myself on national tv.

Of course, I do it for free around here...

The guy is a MDW first officer and a great guy. He is married and Irish. I wouldn't be a hater, his brother is actually an actor in California. I was in the class behind me as a new hire, and is a good representation of our company. I am sorry your gaydar went off, perhaps you need to be less critical of quirky?

The guy is a MDW first officer and a great guy. He is married and Irish. I wouldn't be a hater, his brother is actually an actor in California. I was in the class behind me as a new hire, and is a good representation of our company. I am sorry your gaydar went off, perhaps you need to be less critical of quirky?

Now that is truly amazing. I wish there were two of me. Double the awesomeness.

Gup

p.s. I thought the commercial was hokey....... but SWA is hokey and that's fine with me.

I wish there were two of me. Double the awesomeness.
I wish there were two of you too Gup.

We just saw the commercial and my 7 year old daughter loved it. I liked the way they portrayed a pilot as the leader of the group.

Overall, I liked it.

Latest resources

Back