Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NERVOUS

Greetings fellow fliers,

I'm interested in receiving information from any current/ former A.T.I. flight crew.

I've been attempting to work for them for some years now, and have found it nearly impossible to find any info. (official or unofficial) on this outfit.

I'm looking for mins., pilot website addresses, history past/present/future, and most importantly great stories from those of you who've had the priviledge of flying those great 8's.

thanks for your help.

I might be able to shed a little light on the ATI thing.

I used to be a mechanic for them a couple years back and I am still a contract mechanic for them currently.

About 4 years or so ago they went to an outside company to do all there hiring for flight crews. I am not sure which one but I might be able to find out.

I tried to move into a seat a while back (sideways or one with a view) and I was about 6 monts to late, and that is being tight with the CP, DO, and chief engineer, and also the fact that they had hit a slump and all the bankruptcy crap that went on for a while.

I do know that about a year ago they had some people out on furlough and also we had parked some airplanes in the desert, and a few more are heading that way as we speak or in the real near future.

I will try to get some info.

LR25

ATI

LR25,

Many thanks for your inside info.

I've gotten as far as getting the CP on the phone several times, and even know some pilots from jumpseats several years back, but to be honest they're very difficult to research. What was your take on them, from the wrench side of the operation?

Looking forward to hear from you.

nervous

ATI

I saw one of the DC-8's out in Sacramento,CA the other day. I think they do some flying for Burlington out of Toledo,OH.

Latest resources

Back