ATP Flight School

Lu384750

As I do more and more research about possible avenues to enter the aviation industry, I see tons of ads for ATP. I have been to the website, seen countless videos from students before, during, and after. Nothing I can find is recent though. Does anyone have any opinions of ATP that I may want to know?

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
As I do more and more research about possible avenues to enter the aviation industry, I see tons of ads for ATP. I have been to the website, seen countless videos from students before, during, and after. Nothing I can find is recent though. Does anyone have any opinions of ATP that I may want to know?
Just avoid an aviation career is the best advice.

MiddleRiverAviation

Total Time
If aviation is your passion, go for it. From personal experience, I can tell you that earning your pilot's license from Baltimore's top flight school, Middle River Aviation, is going to be your best option. I earned my Instrument Pilot Rating and couldn't have been more happy with the flight instructors there. Veterans, top of the line, extremely knowledgeable, they know their stuff! I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.
Contact them here and see your options for yourself: Flight School Maryland - Flight Lessons - Aviation School
Tell Kevin I sent you!
-MR