• Click here to read the July 2019 APDL and Logbook Pro Newsletter.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

ATP Flight School

Lu384750

As I do more and more research about possible avenues to enter the aviation industry, I see tons of ads for ATP. I have been to the website, seen countless videos from students before, during, and after. Nothing I can find is recent though. Does anyone have any opinions of ATP that I may want to know?

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
As I do more and more research about possible avenues to enter the aviation industry, I see tons of ads for ATP. I have been to the website, seen countless videos from students before, during, and after. Nothing I can find is recent though. Does anyone have any opinions of ATP that I may want to know?
Just avoid an aviation career is the best advice.

MiddleRiverAviation

Total Time
If aviation is your passion, go for it. From personal experience, I can tell you that earning your pilot's license from Baltimore's top flight school, Middle River Aviation, is going to be your best option. I earned my Instrument Pilot Rating and couldn't have been more happy with the flight instructors there. Veterans, top of the line, extremely knowledgeable, they know their stuff! I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.
Contact them here and see your options for yourself: Flight School Maryland - Flight Lessons - Aviation School
Tell Kevin I sent you!
-MR