• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Atlanta: Looking for BFR in the area

zambuka42

Hi, I'm an American pilot who has been working abroad for the last 15 years. I will be back in Atlanta mid April before returning to another medevac bush job in South America. It has been about 1.5 years since I last flew and do need a BFR (although 1-2 hours of brush-up beforehand would be optimal). As a non-profit NGO pilot, I have a very tight budget. So, I'm looking for anyone who is capable & keen to perform a BFR with me. Basically looking for a general estimate in price for a review flight one day, and a BFR the next day.. ideally in a variable-pitch prop aircraft for the review (As I fly a U206 in my next job), then the cheapest option aircraft for the BFR. If anyone is available and feel this is feasible, please let me know! Thanks

- Brian Gershon (Commercial Multi-Land + Single-Sea + instrument).