Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

4casey

Atlanta corporate/charter job?

I would appreciate any information on flying jobs in the Atlanta area. I'm currently an FO for American Eagle on the ATR. 1700+TT 600+ turbine. Very interested in corporate or charter flight...
thanks

Last edited:
I can't help with the job effort but am curious to know why you want to leave a 121 carrier for charter? Are things getting that bad over at Eagle?

flyingtoilet,

Lots of Eaglets are jumping ship at Eagle. Granted, it has slowed down a bit since 9/11, but it seems many are trying to get out. I left Eagle pre-9/11 and I'm glad I did!

FO pay at Eagle, first year, around 18,000 (that's what my W2 stated for the first year, anyway). Corporate FO, at least half that to start...so I can understand why 4casey wants out. My good friend is leaving a capt spot at Eagle this week to also go corporate...$20,000 pay raise....

thanks, greaser good link
as for eagle, enough is enough, bad times here with no silver lining. our scope with aa allows for very little growth.

Thanks for the info Eagle guys. I'm furloughed CoEx, so I can understand how at least in part a flow-through/flow-back can be frustrating. Best of luck to both of you in your careers and for the record while I was at CoEx we would end up overnighting at the same outstaions in Texas you did and your crews were always very friendly and easy going.

Latest resources

Back