ASA pilot magic senority?

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Total Time
Anyone notice that a certain individual, who shall remain nameless here- has gone from a 500 to 200 number? Check the latest vacancy bid for SLC captain. He's there. What is up with this trick? How do I apply?

shamrock

Total Time
1 year
If I'm looking at the right guy (SE?), he was with ASA for a while, left the company, and then came back. I realize that shouldn't mean anything, but that's what came to mind when I saw who it was. From what I understood he had to go back to the bottom when he came back, so that seniority # doesn't make sense.

NickASA

Total Time
some
Oakum_Boy said:
Anyone notice that a certain individual, who shall remain nameless here- has gone from a 500 to 200 number? Check the latest vacancy bid for SLC captain. He's there. What is up with this trick? How do I apply?

intern

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
Yes, I saw that too. I can only hope it is a misprint or clerical error.

601Pilot

Total Time
250+
shamrock said:
If I'm looking at the right guy (SE?), he was with ASA for a while, left the company, and then came back. I realize that shouldn't mean anything, but that's what came to mind when I saw who it was. From what I understood he had to go back to the bottom when he came back, so that seniority # doesn't make sense.
True, I wonder what is going on here. Maybe we can find out on the ALPA
board.

shamrock

Total Time
1 year
From the stickers on his flightbag it looks like he might have some pull with the man upstairs, and I'm not talking about Skip.;)

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Total Time
Typo!

Ya it's a typo. He is a 530 something number. Brian will figure it out. Looking at the bid, it does not look like it will change anything for him unless someone more senior has put in paperwork. I would love to go to SLC but the commute is way to hard from my neck of the woods.